This policy explains how we, i.e., “Vintage Jackets,” may use the information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this.
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier.
We take responsibility for all the personal data (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth) that you provide us with, obtained when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you create a personal profile.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you more efficient and customized experience on Vintage Jackets
- To improve and analyze the website
- To understand your shopping behavior
- To create your personal account at vjackets.com
- To process your order
- To collect your order history
- To send you marketing and promotional offers such as sales, newsletter, etc.
- To contact you in case of any problem with your order or delivery of the product
- To inform you about new services and products
- To provide secure service and protection and disclosing of your data to fraud prevention agencies
We also use non-personal data, such as third-party cookies, to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit. A cookie is a piece of information held on your computer's hard drive, which records how you have used a website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on and use the Website during future visits.
The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.